I drove to work & had an accident last month. I slowed down my car because there was a helmet in the middle of my lane. The car in front of me could swifted & avoided the helmet & when it was my turn, I was unable to avoid it & I put emergency break & slowed down my car. The car behind me hit my back "Bang!"! It was a white Proton Wira. I didn't dare to get down from car because I was afraid the car owner might be Indian especially Indian gangster, I just drove away & headed to ofiice. I only checked how bad it was when I reached office carpark & made sure that the White Proton Wira wasn't tailing me.
There is few dents at the back of my car & reverse censors 1 had fall down & another 1 was cracked.
The new reverse censors are in blue.
That day wasn't a good day.
How the hell the helmet was exactly at the middle of the road?!

No comments:
Post a Comment