Friday, 16 August 2013

Dinner @ Miss Kwan's, Suria KLCC

 
We went to Suria KLCC for dinner. Initially, the plan was to have dinner at Madam Kwan's but it seemed full house & still there were many people queued outside waited for their turns.
 
 
Madam Kwan's is the big sister, Miss Kwan's is the younger sister. Madam Kwan's is a restaurant, Miss Kwan's is similar to a kiosk with lesser varieties. The foods are as much delicious as big sister's!
 
 
I'd ordered Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken. Yum yum~
 
 
Ms. V'd ordered Prawn Mee. Slurp~
 
 
We went there during Christmas week in year 2012. This was supposed to be a Christmas post 2012, well, too many programmes went on & too many dramas to be watched, ya, after this long period, I posted this.
I always like Christmas.
Awaiting for coming happy & merry Christmas 2013! Cheers! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment